Water Line Replacement and Installation in Greenville, SC
Repairing Water Leaks Inside And Out
A water line malfunction in a home or commercial business can end up costing thousands of dollars in repairs you didn’t even see coming. And while there’s never a convenient time for your water line system to break, it is always a convenient time to call Ken’s! We are open 24/7/364 — every day but Christmas. If you suspect your water line has corroded over time, is leaking and causing your bills to skyrocket, or there’s something suddenly wonky with your water pressure and volume, then give us a call. Our trained technicians have been repairing water lines for over two decades, and they’ll get your water, and bills, back to normal in no time!
Causes of A Water Line Failure
- Natural Wear And Tear Of The Water Line: While water lines should last for over twenty years, shoddy plumbing is one of the top reasons for a pipe break before the lifespan is up. A previous plumber may not have installed a pipe properly or skimped out on sufficient fittings when connecting outside pipes to interior ones. This is why it’s important to hire an expert plumber when dealing with your home or business!
- Change In Water Temperature: If you ever change your water temperature, there will be a decent sized shift in underground movement, causing soil to either shrink or swell. This alone puts a rapid tension on your water pipes and can make them fracture or crack as soil underneath tries to bend or shift the pipe’s position.
- Freezing And Thawing Of Soil: A good plumber will install pipes below the frost line to avoid freezing of water in the pipe and an excessive movement of soil. Beginning in the fall season, tension is increased when water temperature drops, affecting the pipe material. Because we live in the Southeast, we like to inform our customers on water line repairs and replacements throughout the fall and winter, since this is a popular time for water lines to break.
Symptoms Of A Water Line Break
- Little or no access to water
- Low water pressure
- Water damage in your yard and unusual puddles of water
- Higher-than-normal water bills
- Unfamiliar sounds from your pipes (whistling or banging noises)
Ken’s Water Line Repair:
Trenchless Drain Technology: Using our camera to inspect your water line pipe, we are able to complete a proper diagnosis and then replace your water line with as minimal damage to your yard as possible. With trenchless replacement, we are able to puncture just two small holes in your yard, insert a cable at one end and feed through a pneumatic jack, allowing for us to bust open the old pipe as we simultaneously insert the newer pipe! Avoid paying for excavation and re-landscaping charges. Trenchless drain technology keeps everything in your yard looking good as new!
Club It Up With Us!
We get how hard it is to keep up with every single plumbing fixture or unusual noise in your home or business, which is why we want you to join our Diamond Club and let us keep up with it for you! When you become a Diamond Club member, you not only receive priority service, but you get 10% off all plumbing repairs! We not only come when you call us, but we provide routine top-of-our-list checkups to make sure any small problems are fixed before they turn into a large problem, so you can avoid having your home to be without water and your business to be shut down. If you have any other questions regarding your water line and how we can help, feel free to call us at (864) 242-5511 or contact us online by clicking the banner below.