Sewer Line Repair And Replacement in Greenville, SC
Qualified Exterior Services From The Picky People’s Plumber
Sewer line damages are one of the most dreadful problems when it comes to your house or commercial business. Earlier drain line problems are a good indicator there's something up with your sewer line, and while an overlooked drain line issue may not seem like a big deal at the time, it can lead to major sewer line problems down the road if it’s not dealt with appropriately. If you suspect you’re dealing with a sewer line issue, call us here at Ken’s Plumbing. Our expert technicians have been repairing sewer lines for over two decades and they will get your home or business up and running properly.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
- Broken, Cracked, or Collapsed Pipes — Older pipes are prone to breaking, cracking, or collapsing after years of enduring soil shifts and frozen ground. Wear and tear of pipes and poor maintenance allow for cracked pipes to crack even more over time.
- Severe Blockage — Blockage into your sewer line almost always comes from food that wasn’t meant for your disposal. Foreign objects are also known to find their way into your pipes as well, such as tree roots that immediately restrict any water flow.
- Corroded Pipes — The type of pipe installed in your plumbing fixtures will determine the severity of your issue too. Cast iron pipes corrode and rust over time; clay pipes become brittle and crack in multiple areas underground, especially if they’re not installed properly; plastic pipes can suffer cracks if the water temperature exceeds what these pipes are meant to handle.
Common Signs of Sewer Line Damage
- Gurgling noises from toilets
- Too much or not enough water in toilets
- Drain failure in bathtubs
- Sewage backup in toilets/tubs
- Uncommon puddle of water over sewer lines outside
- Horrible odor in basement or yard
How Ken’s Repairs
- Traditional Repairs — With a backhoe, we dig up the area surrounding the pipes in order to gain easier access to the cracked pipe, then refill the area once the problem is resolved. Sometimes this is the better option depending on the condition of your pipes, the location of the problem, and the pipe’s composition.
- Trenchless Pipe Repairs — A newer method that creates small access holes where the damaged pipe begins and ends so a new pipe can be pulled through the existing one. This will burst open the old pipe while laying down a new pipe simultaneously. Trenchless drain repairs cause less damage to yards and driveways than your traditional repair methods because only the dirt at the beginning and end of the line is disturbed.
Prevent More Damages With Ken’s!
With regular inspections and drain cleaning services, you can keep debris and buildup out of your pipes and avoid damages such as cracks, clogs, or bursts within your pipes. Sewer line damage can happen to any home or business, but with Ken’s you never have to fear going days without a working sewer line. From excavating tree roots out of sewer lines or simply cleaning out a backed up pipe from grease buildup, our expert technicians know how to do it all on any day of the week as we are available for all of our customers 24/7/364 — every day but Christmas. Feel free to call us at (864) 242-5511 or click the banner below to schedule an appointment.