Commercial Plumbing Services from Ken’s Plumbing
Don't Let Your Plumbing Cost Your Business Money!
Serious plumbing problems can rapidly become a nightmare when you own a business. A few clogged drains or a leak here and there could lead to lost business, a bad reputation, or even being shut down for health reasons. Don’t let this happen to you! Ken’s Plumbing provides full-service commercial plumbing services for Greenville businesses. We provide repair, installation, and even remodeling services and have a reputation in Greenville for working hard to get your business back on track.
We provide the following commercial plumbing services:
- Back Flow Preventer: Keeping the good water that flows into your business from becoming contaminated by bad water, any breakdown or problem with back flow preventers can cause serious health concerns. All major cities throughout the US keep records of all back flow preventers that are installed and require homeowners & businesses to have them tested yearly for proper function.
- Gas line repair: Gas lines should never be worked on by anyone who isn’t an expert as the results could be disastrous. Give Ken’s a call and you can be reassured that a trained professional is on hand to help!
- Grease traps: We’ll show you how to prolong the lifespan of your grease traps, and also provide installation and upgrade services.
- Slab leaks: Whether it is the potable water in your business or those drain lines leaking and causing foundation problems, Ken’s Plumbing specializes in hard-to-find leaks.
- Sewer backups, line repairs, and water line management: Backed up sewer lines aren’t just a pain, they could force your business to temporarily shut down, losing you and your employees time and money — both in repairs and in replacing any carpets, rugs, or fixtures that sewage water has found its way into, and also in downtime. We can replace your sewer lines without digging up any landscaping or yard work outside your business using our Trenchless technology. Our lines come with a lifetime guarantee, giving you peace of mind you can’t find anywhere else.
- Remodels and renovations: Are you a new business owner remodeling an older building, or the owner of a longtime business that needs some sprucing up? Ken’s Plumbing is the name to call for any plumbing renovations! Our licensed plumbers will help you choose the perfect fixtures for your needs!
- Water heaters: We offer three conventional models — Standard, Deluxe, and Premier. Based on your needs, we’ll make sure you pick the right water heater for your business. We also install Convection water heaters, which heat 75 gallons of water for the price of 40! Schedule your water heater repair or replacement here!
- Recirculation systems and tankless water heaters: Tired of wasting money knowing customers wait around for hot water to come out of the tap? Recirculation systems or tankless water heaters that heat on-demand may be the right choice for your business! Call or contact us online to learn more.
- Drain repair (with video inspections): We can fix your company’s clogged drains and, using our Drainvision™, show you exactly what your drains look like after we’ve fixed the problem and thoroughly cleaned them. Schedule your drain service here!
- Garbage disposal repair and installation: Is your company’s garbage disposal just not up to the job you need it for? Ken’s Plumbing has three models of garbage disposals available — Budget/Builder grade, Deluxe, and Premier, which runs up to a full horsepower to help you ensure your employees aren’t standing around waiting for the garbage disposal to do its job.
Ken Flournoy knows what it’s like to be a small business owner who needs fast, thorough repairs at fair prices. We treat your company’s plumbing needs with the exact same care we’d take with our own. Having trouble with your company’s sewer or water, interested in remodeling or installation, or just have some questions about what kind of plumbing services we offer? Give Ken’s Plumbing a call! You can reach us by phone anytime at (864) 242-5511 or contact us online to schedule service.